Friday, July 31, 2009

There was a movie or tv show where it had mouse characteristics and human characteristics.?

I remember watching a movie or either a tv show where in the beginning, it had two kids or something by a shoe store or something like that and I only remember seeing these little people that were the size of a mouse and and had mouse characteristics and human at the same time. They walk normal and have two feet and two arms and live up on shelves in little mouse holes and I think that they had a car. They have mice teeth. I don't think I'm any help but I would love to know what movie or show it was. It was my favorite. I think it stared Daryl Sabara from spy kids and was made in the 90's. If u can help me that would be awesome. Sorry if I'm not specific enough. Help me please if u know anything.

There was a movie or tv show where it had mouse characteristics and human characteristics.?
It sounds like "The Littles" to me.





Here´s a pic: http://www.dicentertainment.com/uploaded...





And a short video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYqvAzGpY...



konsole-devel

No comments:

Post a Comment