Saturday, July 25, 2009

Teeth the movie?

WTF? I mean I was watching break.com when i click on da link that said "teeth" and its a little preview of a movie which is about a vagina with "teeth" i laughed my a$$ off ..didnt think it was real till I went to da website "http://teethmovie.com/film.html" so it real huh??





then I did a little research on "toothed vagina"





and its totally diferent from the concept of the movie =/





"Toothed vagina," the classic symbol of men's fear of sex, expressing the unconscious belief that a woman may eat or castrate her partner during intercourse. Frued said, "Probably no male human being is spared the terrifying shock of threatened castration at the sight of female genitals." But he had the reason wrong. The real reason for this "terrifying shock" is a mouth-symbolism, now recognized universally in myth and fantasy: "It is well-known in psychiatry that both males and females fantasize as a mouth the female's entranceway to the vagina."

Teeth the movie?
Actually there is a pre-screening of the film on Thusday in New York City.
Reply:Oh! I am so seeing this movie. lol. Does anyone know when it is coming out in regular movie theatres all over the U.S.? It wasn't until like 2 weeks after Juno officially came out that the movie was in my area. Report It




konsole-devel

No comments:

Post a Comment