Sunday, August 2, 2009

Are these signs a good indication my dentist is nuts?

10) Keeps trying to sell me extra teeth.





9) His restrooms are labeled "Bleeders" and "Non-Bleeders"





8) Pumps gas into the waiting room in advance.





7) Does an extensive search for cavities...dental and body.





6) He...ummm..licks his tools clean.





5) Gets pissed when i mention that 4 out of 5 dentists


surveyed line.





4) When i come to from being under the gas, he's quick to


insist that i wore your pants backwards when i came


into his office.





3) Wears a necklace made of human teeth.





2) Has a grindstone in the office for his tools.





1) Insists that a Novocaine shot is something that he'll


buy me at a bar if you just go out with him.

Are these signs a good indication my dentist is nuts?
All of the signs are there that he is totally sane and just thinks you are cute. Schedule extra appointments.



my cat

No comments:

Post a Comment